Friday, June 18, 2010

How Do I Unremove A Facebook Event

What do I do?

Hola!

Thanks again for your feedback. I tell a little of what I've been doing. Since the hubby and I have little while we're not going to couples therapy, we employed time talking familiarly a better way: we are going to jack more often.

I must confess that my bowling experience is practically nil, but what I enjoy screwing up, hopefully find a class or a tutorial for the better, hahaha.

Also, as I have been reviewing my budget, I think it's time to see where savings and asking for the personal finance expert I know, So, thanks to the knitting world, it participated with a post on his blog, divided into 2 parts. Visit his blog, is very useful!

Saving Tips for the first baby

Saving Tips for the first baby part 2


Regardless this is a knitting blog, the tissue just lately I do not care. between I just exhausted by the drink and from that I do not really want, then I have my little stash projects, I hope to hasten the time and inspiration, as I have a stash that deserves weave.

I started with Leo Weaning a little more fit. I must say the drink is a big fan of breastfeeding and did not liked the subject. I pressed ... In short, I have until the year to try to test some fruits and vegetables. Still big, strong, have a great time to sit up without support on the back and apparently already given her first steps to start training for crawling. I am very happy to have him near my, watching and supporting their achievement. The only thing that would make me happier would be to have the support of my husband. Not that I am against what I do, just say the agreement does not argue with me but do not share what I do.

For him the drink and should sleep whole night and be in her crib ..... Naive! I wish all children were equal and could apply the same formula. If so, there would be many books on how to breed, sleep and raise your children. I'm leaving the books, advice and instinct to guide me and I feel full. The trick is that Leo wakes up a couple of times at night to take their milk, we co-sleeping through it. I enjoy having time to drink in her arms, although my neck uncomfortably bed already suffers. No way, are the prices paid maternity therein.

And almost finishing the school year here in Mexico, because the other little light of my life, Sammy, it does give me enormous reasons of pride, exempt materials, consiquió prize. The joke is that the work of an entire year has brought its fruits. Congratulations my girl!

I say goodbye until the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment