Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bloody Mucus Sore Throat

worship ...


today I bow down in your presence ...

Fall on my knees and worship,

Give glory due to your Holy Name.


How I can express what does not fit into my whole being?

Christ I love you, I give glory, honor and praise,

I have redeemed with your blood,

You were taking care of my ...






I want to kiss your feet on my knees,

mourn my happiness while
experiment

your greatness ...

What am I to you to put your divine

eyes on me?

left your throne, your way of God,

you did for me,

for all your design ...

forgive us ...

We loved.



Let my tears touch your holiness,

I sorry, prostrate before you,

I can not give you anything, I am nothing ...

Leave
because my hair is towel in your footsteps ...

I love you ...

Thank you for your grace and your love,

Thanks for teaching us to worship!

0 comments:

Post a Comment