Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bengali And Pakistani Marriages

I need you my Lord ...

Who can determine the anonymity of your life?

Here I am now on their knees worshiping y. ..
However I wanted a place in space,
an opportunity
someone I value and take the time to ensure me
a kiss, a caress ...

What does succeed in life?

Achievement?
have a vision, goals, things, trophies ...
I have you Jesus and I just,
'm close to your chest,
I feel safe

And despite that
feel they have spent hours of my life
awaiting something ...
Or someone ...

live in the world crying for your forgiveness and pleading for another chance every moment ...


How many prayers have been under the lethargy of guilt?

Why I've never felt worthy of your love even shown on that cross?

am so human, so full of flaws ...

I look alone, I try to please you with my lyrics ...

wish you well, I'm desperate to know that my songs come to you and accept my prayer ...

How to forget your compassionate eyes?

know that you took the time to think about my ...

you stain your feet on the ground
while hang gliding my salvation ...

admire your faithfulness at night ...

And each morning, I take refuge in your mercy and praise ...

Help me every day ...

I have way too problems, give me strength, it is for me in every moment ...

I need you my Lord ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment