Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Remove Sealer From Slate

"Deja vu" The new novel

Narro:
The labor was hard to be the first
time lasted 4 hours, but I make my beautiful baby crying was okay
peace that gave me all the love we felt
with joe so she became my beautiful iara
♥ Joe was that I fainted with excitement
just look at the beautiful baby who was now in my arms
Joe: look how beautiful love we
Your baby: it is beautiful ... like his father
Joe: and as beautiful as the mother
Doctor: the name of this preciousness?
You: Jessica Jonas
Iara Doctor: beautiful name ... congratulations, let them rest a few minutes
now move to your room
You: thanks
Joe: you've seen the eyes?
You: no why?
Joe: You look at them
: omg! are green! but how?
Joe: from my family and yours
You: of course, is beautiful, my love hello iara
Narro:
My beautiful baby was one month and everything was
to wonder, Joe was touring with his brothers and I
had decided to stay with my baby in Los Angeles while
the left, was in charge of my house, it was all a housewife
joe jajaja me he loved to clean and cook
, I did not see how beautiful, were with demi and nicole
at home she spoke touched me and nicole Iara
Demi: woow I love your house is well in your style
You: thanks
Demi: so that the boys were on tour? Your
than good: If you are in Chile today and then will go to my native country Argentina
Demi: that's great
You: yes, my mother did not want know anything about me or my baby
Demi: ________ (tn) one day your mother will see the danio (I do not walk the Jan)
is causing you and hopefully not too late
You: thanks, but tell me how's your nicole jesse life?
Demi: it took a 360 degree turn allow extra time
scenarios, you will too?
You: no, I keep working and start from and
iara be a great actress like Meryl Streep
Demi: I love is a genius!
Tay: I also girls! Demi
: Taylor!
You: Tay! Long time no see
Tay: as my nieces go oh but look at that preciousness
Sely: hi tay my girls!
You: wow us all together! Narro
:
In a minute all were talking about our life, Taylor had completed
L. Taylor I was single, sel was re
well with nick and demi jesse loved with all his soul, dani
had called to tell me that the tour ended at 1
month. So the days passed and I had gone 1 anions.
with Joe was looking for the male, the
wished more than anything in the world, Iara was 1 and 1 month anio
Nicole was 3, and were inseparable, inseparable talking
I had a time away and she taylor
us because I had confessed that he had fallen in love again
joe but I respected her for being her friend and we had a daughter


Tay Flash back: ________ (tsn) we have Your
talk: iara expected to lie ready tell me?
Tay: do not know how to say this but I think I'm falling
joe again and I'd better stay away for awhile
you, I'm sorry I did not mean I can not choose to be in love if I could I would do

You: Taylor's okay will go back when you're best
list ... you will always be welcome
Tay: I think you're not catching my
Your message: of course yes but you are my friend tay are you gonna do the best for both

Tay :
Your always so kind: where did you go? Tay
Italy, I ll be there for a while, tkm friend! End of Flash Back

Narro:
needed sleep was sound asleep but
something was wrong was rather a nightmare ... I think ... lower
had given a concert stage on his way to my dressing room when a man
I got in the way,
scare me a bit but just asked I gave an autograph when I was about to go
asked for a hug I conceived it but I felt a great pang
in my stomach, he walked away with a sad face
look at my belly and had a bleeding gash
I started to bleed and said sorry I had to do because I love you
... god ... I was afraid and wanted to wake up ... but I could not hear many cries
one I recognized was that taylor
(nightmare)
Tay: god mine an ambulance please PLEASE!
__________ (tn) by Please support the ambulance is already
please
You: taylor should it happen ... to something ... please take care of joe iara
and they need you ... take care of it
Narro:
need to tell them if they take care of I will come
missing, she kissed my forehead ... closed my eyes and woke up crying
had been the world's ugliest nightmare or perhaps
a terrible deja vu deja vu ... joe was at my side trying to
calm but I could not tell could you joe "
hey love I just had a nightmare where memory" the patted me
head and told myself "was not a nightmare all right"
and if it was not so ... and if it was not like he said ... if he really was telling me
death was coming for me? I do not know but I have
afraid ... very afraid

Girls the novel ends in Chapter 70 will fa
to like this thing, sorry but I'm not doing very well
your keyboard I appears enie !
Good comment! Do not forget that
kiero

0 comments:

Post a Comment