Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Who Has Warrants In Ramsey County

My innecesárea

Hello!

The truth I have not much to tell, unless I'm going to scrub the course psychoprophylactic. I'm learning a lot and my belly is huge and I'm looking forward to and hope it comes.

As my body has continued to change, I have been reviewed and found to be that I've some way to travel, week 36 and 1 cm dilated.

I had a special class of common hospital practices when it comes to childbirth, many of them aimed at a C-section. When Gaby (the instructor) called brainstorming, I obviously had much to contribute: Previous Cesarean Section, Circular Cord, preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, placental abruption. It turns out that all these determinants, capable hands, appropriate dietary control than in the case of diabetes and preeclampsia, there are grounds to terminate in the operating room.

analyzing a little more the conditions and reasons that gave me for caesarean section, it turned out that ended in cesarean Inne. It was used primarily for me to accept going into surgery, the doctor anything silly because I knew that I was adamant about having a baby. Although the gynecologist was hubby who is extremely friendly, he had every intention to get me knife. I already suspected, now confirmed. These feelings are of anger and sadness at a time. Obviously, like any mother, I thank God that my Samy was fine and that I have in my arms, but definitely could have enjoyed that time and I was removed from the hands. Makes me angry to think that as it was "urgent," the doctor who attended was his wife (a physician too) and as I opened and he was teaching others to sra. Anyway, I went, I got over it and I firmly believe that this opportunity I have now with Leo, help me heal better the experience.

also confirmed that the doctor who attended me at first in this pregnancy, when I register as a patient with preeclampsia, was justified in my history of cesarean. It is regrettable that lack of ethics. Apart from the high level of caesarean sections in the country, it turns out when you have the "lucky" to have a traditional birth in a hospital, hospital practices are used in which does not respect your rights, including:


  • That you impose the position you want to give birth
  • Lack of Privacy
  • Do not you bring your spouse, friend or trusted family
  • Abuse
  • use of technology
  • The indiscriminate and routine
  • episiotomy
  • Do not get your name speak for
  • Inducing labor (not to be done in more than 10% of cases), many inductions end in cesarean section. Shaving
  • intestinal wash
  • That will not let you eat or drink fluids immediately
  • Taking the baby, but is healthy

I must confess that I thought all these routines that were normal and justified, until I saw our rights according to the WHO at the time of delivery. Also in the blog referred me to the part is our thanks.

I know this blog is to tissue, but somehow you invite someone to reflect on the subject, I think will be useful to this post.

Here I give you 2 videos. Tell me what you think. The rest of the week will be nice and productive! For your sake






0 comments:

Post a Comment