Friday, November 6, 2009

Travertine Paint Colors

Could it be?


Hello!

As these days the rest has been somewhat productive. Say something, because the truth, but should be woven and knits, the truth is I watch TV, I fall asleep, play with Sami and I had to leave home only psycoprofilactic course. I want to thank you all for your comments and good wishes, and spent one more week this baby in my belly, and when they are 3, breathe quietly.

turns out that my luck does not stop and just a couple of days ago, I saw that we needed some shopping for baby underwear. As had wallet of a department store and is 5 minutes from home, I decided to undertake road. I was surprised to return to my car and see that the rear tire was punched, he immediately went to see the security staff and not a puny parking could change the tire by "company policy" Will? Finally, a cousin of my husband came to my aid for my luck, it is obvious that these efforts will not do.

As I know Murphy's Law works and sometimes very good, I decided not to take the car to the course psychoprophylactic. Since I live on the outskirts of the city, transport is more expensive. Conclusion, $ 170 spent the day before yesterday by taxi to the course Is is a fair rate? I cast that gasoline in the week .....

Yesterday
review carried flat tire. Conclusion, because the rim has boomed enchuecó to go through a slump Could it be that I went through one and the blow was so enchuequé canyon rim without realizing it? That was mega weird .... I do not remember any bump, curb or something similar .... In short, I say that Murphy's Law works.






Also yesterday, calling the taxi stand again had no units, so I decided to go underground to the place. It was a traffic and it took scrubbed to get to the subway 45 minutes. Once there I discovered that simply could not enter the train, was packed. Could it be that I'm one that does not support bourgeois squeezing? Or will we be too in this city and public transport is inadequate or inefficient.


Finally, you have to enjoy and make the psychoprophylactic though Murphy does not wish to go. I leave during the post pictures of what I weave. Other 2 mitts, we repeated the outfit, since I adjusted the height for Donají, and second, well, after so long, I decided I needed my mitts Argosy scarf to match, because it's cold in the city. I loved how they look both pairs. Also, a poncho, which is light but covers very well and heat, being made of bamboo.

Have great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment