Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mifeprex Where To Buy

a pound!

Again this post is short. Thank you all for your comments and good wishes. I think that would create enough effect. On Thursday, the contractions stopped after 2 pm, so there was no need for a stronger medication or hospitalization. In fact, dr. Leo does not want to leave my tummy before 37 weeks, so I will make every effort to fulfill these weeks.

Recommendation: relative rest and At least I can move a little. My follow up with gestational diabetes has been good and it might not yet see the need, fortunately, to use insulin. In fact these days the diet was so strict that even kept my weight, but I went down to 1,800 kg. That leaves me with only 800 gr. increased in the entire pregnancy, yes, certainly well nourished because Leo has good size and weight. What I can say is that it is an ordeal for me to be at this time in Mexico and see one of my favorite breads only from afar: the traditional pan de muerto. Ah! Think of the buttery taste in the mouth, my mouth waters .... either way, just enjoy the imagination.

Even with everything and rest, Sami will come out with his grandmother to ask calaverita. Happy Feast of All Souls! I say goodbye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment