Thursday, October 15, 2009

How Much Does The Vexilar Cost

knitting Reunion News

Hello!


Well this week I walked rather busy and stressed out. Well, because on Friday I did a study to see how my body was responding to insulin and sugar. The resulltado was not good, Gestational Diabetes.


Between what I've gone and lost weight during pregnancy, it only took 2 kilos 200. I have made an even stricter diet. The doctor is evaluating whether or not using insulin, a study will be determined next week. In some ways I am disappointed, despite much effort, the onset of illness. The important thing is that I watched with pregnancy and all that is necessary for best Leo comes into this world, I will.


As I told you, I changed de doctor, lo que no les he dicho es que volví a cambiar de médico recién. Existe una asociación en México que lucha por un parto libre y respetado. De ahí paré a un foro donde expertos responden tus dudas. Les platiqué mi caso y me dijeron..... este segundo doctor te va a hacer una cesárea de nuevo. La sospecha se confirmó cuando el sábado, al llevarle el ultrasonido, indicó que como el bebé trae una circular de cordón, podría recurrir a la cesárea.


¡Otro doctor! ¡No! Les juro que mis nervios ya andaban alterados y con ésto más. Me dieron un directorio de Obstetras en la asociación y fui a parar con un médico que plantea the option of water birth.


Yesterday I had the consultation with him and I really felt every confidence in the world. To leave the office, I must confess that I began to mourn. Why the hell the doctors in Mexico and are so lacking in ethics and the slightest provocation, I want to do C-section? This doctor, being very sincere, said that the reasons for my first cesarean was something .... doubtful. Seeing it from afar, I think so. It was a satisfying experience for me: I was infected, I could not breastfeed Samy, the scar was horrible and I had postpartum depression. We could not my husband and I even enjoy the birth assimilate or of our first child. From the beginning of this pregnancy I told myself that this did not happen again.


My route to achieve delivery in the second pregnancy has been so full of pebbles that I'm really serious about being part of that association. Why can not give you the option of doing things naturally, the time to bring the world a better light? Why do not wish to accompany physicians on the labor? Unfortunately, time and prevailing economic benefit rather than the famous oath.


Anyway, I'm in the right hands and I will start the psychoprophylactic. I input and half, because I'm calm and confident doctor.


nice weekend ahead! They showed a pic of Leo's face! Well, more than half of his face, he never removed her hand


0 comments:

Post a Comment