Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Frigidaire Dishwasher Making Dishes Cloudy



Hola!

Well I'm writing this post so not to give this space. Yesterday we had the opportunity to attend the concert Rodrigo y Gabriela at Teatro Metropolitan. It was excellent, the scenery, although it looked really cool easy, as very close to the party of the faithful departed, put several offerings on the stage. It was a moment of intimacy, emotional and super comfortable. The atmosphere was great and the concert unbeatable. They are a good duo, too bad nobody is prophet in his own land. Here is a video




Last week, precisely on Tuesday, I went to do some studies. Due to the bad habit of my previous medical laboratories girls who attend the girls know me, but by mistake, failed to make me one of them. Realizármelo I had that day. The results of the studies were fairly good, although I think I can save to use insulin, because everything seems in control sugar. I see the doctor tomorrow, he'll tell me better.

In a way I feel now quite calm, because I am starting week 34 and it takes less to Leo is with us.

I have been inactive because it is precisely craft I have a week with a sore throat and low battery for the same. So instead of knitting, unraveled. I'm thinking me something for this cold attacking Mexico City, then obviously I have no sweaters for pregnancy, although the subject is doing something that I might serve to postpartum, so I've been quite entertaining in Ravelry for patterns. These days I assaulted the comfort of their husbands to wear their jackets, obviously claiming that all smell like perfume.

Do you have a pattern that you recommend to use right now and postpartum?

I leave you a hug, thanks for your comments. Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment