Thursday, October 8, 2009

Slimquick Vs. Hydroxycut

Now tejere and ........

¡¡¡¡¡ SI!!

turns out that the baby finally left today seen on ultrasound. Everything is fine and in perfect condition.

I told Dr. ultrasound needed to know 2 things, if the baby was great and their sex. The baby is standard size, weight and 1,700 kg.

I began measuring everything from routine and suddenly the radiologist told me .... Identify "what is that? I started to see turn your head and if in fact we made it clear that it is a man apart, in four-dimensional ultrasound is no doubt about it.

So: Knit Leonardo blue!

had my doubts The truth about sex .... I felt like that before conceiving Samantha and I dreamed I was a kid and I was pregnant, had dreamed several times that buying blue baby clothes.

Besides, let me tell you another great news for me and many fans, not many words ¡¡¡¡¡¡ !!!!!¡¡¡¡¡ Yes Yes Yes !!!!! !!!!!¡¡¡¡¡ .

I had a strange sensation Oh no, do not come in December! When I read that in May .... uff, relief and extreme joy.

I leave, this was a quick announcement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment