Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Where To Return Ipod No Receipt




Hello!


Well this weekend we had the meeting monthly knitting. Actually, as usual, we had a very comfortable. What sets us apart from there are further commitments already made.


Well, as I mentioned, this year's winner was Donají cumpleblog, since I am in the mitts marathon, which I thought were some mitts tejerle precisely. I took the packet to the meeting:


These are the mitts

magazine, mitts and a pair of very skinny Lanit ideal for lace:


Here are some pictures of the meeting on a cold day and ideal to bring out our clothes for the cold.















We had a taste, as usual, we always make time takes us little short meeting.


I thank you for your comments earlier post. Some very personal and telling me their experiences. Although I did not think I've made it very clear why I want a baby. At first, I am allergic the suture, antibiotics, anticonvulsants and certain medications that reduce fever, which greatly limits the list of medications that can be prescribed in case of surgery, always raise the slogan of a new allergy. So you can imagine what I think to put me knife.


I leave, having a good Tuesday.
EDIT: I missed the picture Ozer. And the belly? Remains the same right?


0 comments:

Post a Comment