Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Will I Gain Weight On Ramipril

The November


For though I read that at some point and my body made me think otherwise, I get to this week. Throughout the post, pics of the meeting.
days are still very excited, waiting and longing to know my little boy. I imagine it perfectly, we see how different it is to like me I dreamed.


Thank you all for your support and comments, I'm really quiet, because as I turned 37 weeks and thank God if this baby is born in any day is a baby to term. I will tell you if something happens to entry and expansion took 2 cm (2 in my favor, yes!) And a couple of nights with trials. The only bad thing was the testing time that has happened: the morning. So yes bring the dream as something backward and I can take a nap.







I also
realized that I was given the Nest Syndrome, or given to me madness to get everything ready at home for the baby, so that I did not dedicated to the fabric. Then I have to rearrange things, making space, debugging.

Here is one of my photos with mega belly, to see that if I bring baby. I guess it will be one of the latest photos showing this kind of roundness.
Today I played in theory, my last ultrasound .... I feel emotion, I know that it goes more than well acomodadito Leo, head and firmly seated in the pelvis, which does not know is if you removed the nuchal cord I had. The truth I do not mind the circular.

Also, I got to the knitting meeting in November. On this occasion we Angelika, Marta, Donaji, Andrea, Betty, Rosario (new arrival) and myself. We spent as always, very comfortable teaching journals, projects and talking about the jargon, which as I said Angelika, surely any person outside the tissue, would have no idea what we're talking about.






Incidentally, I have a Donaji's handpainted yarn, took another and then Andy and I then will we turn, we liked and what I'm seeing me with him shawl. Do not tell me is not cute? In fact I think I saw it and told me ..... lol. Then then racked to avoid laziness later than after.

I leave with the tickler to see when I can give the happy news of baby's arrival. Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment