Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How Do You Get Cubefield On Ipod Touch

Thinking about what you are to me ...

you every step of my days,

the path of transformation, renewed thoughts, hear your voice every morning ...

cover gives you the warmth of my chills
and colorful my desires ...

Every step I take firm way,
for you guide my paths,

are the steam coming out of my mouth a gray afternoon,
the tears falling down my cheeks sincere,

are the cake that was never my table because
concluded years of my life was short, bypassing vanities ...

You are my destiny, born pilgrim, I never knew if some day take roots somewhere ...


're the light that wakes me up at my window,

the song of birds, goldfinches and sensontles ,
the cooing murmur of crickets dusk ...

You are my fullness, my joy , my loneliness,
my taste, my watch and breathe ...

You are my Lord ...
My teacher, my God, my emotions,
what most long for in my childhood dreams ...

My king, my peace and my song ...
Christ I love you, I love you my Lord and Savior!


maturity are my child, my hero , my tutor,

trust in you my soul ...

faithful friend, counselor, admirable,
bright, breezy, colorful ...

are my food, my sustenance,
my blood, the breath that fills my heart ...

You're the best,
no one like you ...

can never express with mere words
everything you deserve oh wonder!
you, that you
the one God, the king of kings ...

're everything, everything, everything ...
I love you and thank you, wise and powerful God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment