Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rom De Pokémon Battle Revolution Pc

and worship ...

I was forgetting of oblivion ...

I have not seen your outstretched hands,

few hours ago I left my lamp on?

looking in the corners of the mind your words,

breathing songs for you,

loving, Anhelándote , wishing the moment,

looking eager your arrival ...

thought of leaving me, going after your trail,

seeking traces of your blood on the roads,

I was taking to me what is not mine ...

I have to wait for my beloved, my Christ, my Lord, my Savior.

many sleepless nights without words?

walk, nap, humming the old chorus,

and let the night is consumed,

waiting for the sun stick your brilliance in the old window ...

One more day ...

dawned and I have your mercy ,
new, renewed, I have forgiven ...

I feel protected and loved ...

And after the world before me with its bland flavor, with its vigor colorless ...

oblivion I was forgetting ...

All you have turned away and I did not force

people run to their desires,

men walk in his paths dangerous

life is ticking,

have you back and I quickly ...

back to my mission, my position, my only reason

and singing and I love you, I tell you again and again your wonders, I open my mouth to worship y. ..

Again joyfully look ... No stone exclaimed a sound ...

I must not forget the forgetting, while I live ...

you give my life, my voice and my breath ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment