Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Connection Of Ceiling Fan And The Regulator

A UFO least


Hi, first of all, thanks to everyone who sent me their congratulations on my birthday. I spent very well, so well that I think the scale will weigh me extra pounds these days.

I still have time to post much, apart from not to weave a lot, since I have joined the selfless spirit of many weavers who do hats for children with cancer, so when I can weave about 3 laps of the cap, I'm there. I hope to weave about 5 items and less than 3 .......

I have also, when you can, get some UFOS, including éste.Aca is the ultrachic of bolsamania. Slowly but surely.

I really liked the wool fabric with a very rustic my dear friend sent me Pilita, Chile. By the way, I join in prayers for everything to be resolved quickly due to the earthquake just happened. My blessings to the people of Chile.

This was a quick post, a kiss and a hug who in spite of my inconsistency, are visited in this space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment