Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Prevent Puppy From Climbing

Freedom died for my freedom ...

Freedom died for my freedom!
his altar sacrificial erase the day ...
the shadows expressed grief
the fairest of the sons of men ...

the sun rose that day ...
grew the grass in the field,
roared the sea and the clouds settled on the gray blanket Sky ...

Life goes up and the birds never stop singing,
in nests gorge chicks by food
air flows,
wine is served, the table is ready, the children stayed at home,
cattle in the pens ...
The crowd screams angry ...


At the top: Freedom, truth and life ...
There is a hill full of crosses,
the malechores their way of death,
the crosses display their charges: Thief , murderer ...
unruly, seditious , King of the Jews ...

A crime without a crime,
an add sin to sin ...
How much fun!

des Cries of honor,
runs the rich in their cars and the centurion on horseback,
that one day they ate the bread a miracle,
now cry, curse, revile ...
Demand!

That shame !
How much pain ...
Time passes and we by sinning
we join the walk ...

freedom dies for my freedom ...
I have to have shame !

I was grateful to my knees,
worship the heavenly Lamb,
regret not being able to appraise
his act love sublime ...

I fight, mourn, resist until tears ,
die by my ...
Give to my lips, my best words,
the sounds of my passionate heart,
verse of my poems and my thoughts ...
Give my thoughts all ...

FREEDOM DIED FOR MY FREEDOM!
Death could not keep him ...
ROSE!
.. I'm free on Him
forever and ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment