Friday, March 12, 2010

Rogers Online Protection

A post full of pictures

Hello!

This post will be very heavy on images.

First, I show them I weave the hats to donate to children with cancer, Eva around wondering where getting more information, because the main thread is on Ravelry in This discussion . I could not knit more for lack of time, you know, my beautiful Leo has me busy. Images here










yes, very busy but I was able to attend the meeting knitting, the first of the year this Sunday. We Betty, Michelle, Grace, Julie and myself. I accompanied Leo (for exceptional occasion) and Sami, who had the opportunity to play with Star, Gaby were busy studying. Here the pics

















the way I always very comfortable at meetings, is very cool to talk with people who share your interests. In fact I must thank Julie to encourage "the dark side" once when I was pregnant, I asked if he had considered cloth diapers for the baby. With Sami had been tested and do not accommodate us, also by a yeast infection is no longer used them ..... I used it is clear that the grandmother's diapers. Now they are sooo different. Julie did me the favor to lend me some to try and really liked me, I'm watching what you buy. And are definitely best and more comfortable, so I will perhaps excited about it ..... Less trash the planet! Many people say that they also waste water, but hey, I think of the evils is the lesser.
I say goodbye, wishing you nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment