Monday, September 6, 2010

Cinplex Odeon Admission

Chapter 70" Epilogue "

Taylor tells

have spent 14 Anios Well after the accident and

loss _______ (Tn), Iara was an excellent actress

and singer (all songs were from Taylor Swift and

jojo) had helped in his compositions, was beautiful

as

her mother, she was already 21 Anios was huge and

was dating Taylor Lautner's son named Mark

was just like his father, Jacob was 16 he was a teenager Anios

something rebellious singer in a rock band and actor was

what more you liked to play a different person

had green eyes and jet black straight hair had

jonas the typical traits, and speaking of them had good

last 14 Anios, nick selena had married and had

had 3 daughters were 9 Anios the three were triplets and actresses

as excellent singers. Kevin had only 2 children

wanted no more, Joaquin Thomas had 22 and 10.

I had and 38 Anios joe as we wanted but

was not love, it was more a love of friendship, he could never

me with the same eyes with which looked to her, that

hurt me but I had to do it more harm than was

the not love me, still singing with the band jonas not

had separated, was 37 nick, kevin 40 and danny 39

and we were all old and some would say my adopted children

to whom would love always

own

tells Iara

Well I have very few memories of my mother, she

was the most loving, the best woman in the world according

my mom and dad Taylor, was beautiful I have no doubt that

I have several pictures of her, an incredible woman, and for good

my life went out with the son of actor Taylor Lautner, Mark Lautner

he is an amazing guy makes me feel loved, is the man

my life and according to the advice of my father who never leave

that there are no men so as my brother is also

my best friend, both of us understand, my aunts always

spoiled, my favorite is the preferred Selye and jacob is demi

I had our cousin Nicole who is 23, I am a successful

singer as my mother wanted as an actress, I have

Important Awards and 3 Oscars for my short age is good

I begin in marriage not want to live a day without the Mark

is everything to me as my family

tells Jacob

Well where to start, I'm still a teenager something crazy

fun I love living life to the minute with the daughter of

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, Vanessa Pattinson, a

beautiful girl who is my age she is the love of my life

the reason for my existence, and good about my mother never

the knowledge and who died after having given me life, that never

to thank you it could not until my death, Pope

alguine is amazing for her age which is pretty cool as

taylor my mother who is beautiful she educated me, I take care as

him, that appreciate it all my life but I would have loved

even have met my real mother Joe tells

14 Anios have passed since my heart was with her, 14

Anios long live only to live, I toured the

world spend time with my children and my friend that swift

over time we try to form that relationship could not

my heart already belonged to another that would love for the rest

of the damned day of my stay was happy at times and some

I wish be dead, my children were very successful I and my brothers

each time we had more fans, we were cassis rates of 40 Anios

kev except that I had with fans and about 15 onwards .

Taylor was struggling to keep my rejection but I knew it hurt

but sorry is what I felt but would live a lie and I prefer

thousand times to live in reality that in a cruel lie, my daughter

each day they looked more like his mother, incredibly beautiful, and

had a boyfriend and was about to get married and although she bother

talk so I just wanted to go ... go with it ... the

only love of my life _______ (tn) today she had met

37 years, but the damn death took her before, was lying

in bed when God ... and began hallucinating saw her beautiful figure

was typing on the road I started to stand her

turning

and smiled at me, throw me a kiss and disappeared, hell I

was going crazy, and I read what I had written was his letter

God had commanded me to tell me something

Joe stops to hurt taylor she loves you, and I

a part of your heart is the amala leave it, do not

hold for me, I love you, do not forget, but I want to see

happy, I love you with all my heart I _______ (tn) and not

forget we will be elcielo


was right She loved me like Taylor was going to be happy and as

had said it, we veriamor in a Anios in heaven with my

beloved __________ (tn) ...


The end! girls this is the end of my novel this good

in a few days I started my new novel You and Joe:

from hate to love there is only one step ... I'm still

... and you hate yourself?

0 comments:

Post a Comment