Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Women's Tweed Blazer With Elbow Patches

Cap 5 "You Belong With Me"

Bella: sorry nick but there is nothing between us, only
we or will we make friends, you go out with JoJo and I will not allow
to hurt this way, you do not realize nick
of the beautiful girl you have at your side, if you neglect any guy
this university will want to steal it
Nick: you're right! but what the hell was I thinking
really sorry Bella, I think I fall for the past
and some of your beauty but now that I've opened my eyes
realized, thanks, I'll go looking for Bella
we JoJo Nick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Nick: what?!
Bella: Do not tell anyone of the song! ok?
Nick: haha \u200b\u200bok I will not tell anyone
Narro
Well I had to get over a nick, it was not for being bad
if not for the sake of JoJo, had no classes today so I amused myself by reading a book to
much heat, while reading I felt the presence
someone behind my back I turned and was taylor
Taylor: you do?
Bella: Do not tell me I look like I do
Taylor: Well today is much sarcasm in the air
Bella: good morning
Taylor and desayunastes?
Bella: I actually do not read
is ... Taylor: Well you better go to lunch or something you have not descomponeras
eaten a snack throughout the day, or you're the kind of girl that cares
your weight?
Bella: I'm rather those not watching their weight, so we accept Taylor tells

(last night) Bella is really beautiful this dress fits
beautiful, we were dancing when my very abruptly
the thought that she wanted to kiss would do as the other girls who are dying
kiss but she rejected it made me feel
lot of things, Bella is special is different from all
not interested in me and makes me want it more, and made
the biggest mistake of my life with his girlfriend kissing me joe
Alyson think that was his name and saw us
Bella (now) I was walking across campus and was noon, was
to sit on the bench where he always did when I saw
that was already occupied by her, the girl with blonde hair and full of curls
and bright blue eyes, I went to it was quietly
with a very stupid book, I ask you to
? god I can not be so weighed, and then she used sarcasm
that the invite to lunch because she did not even had breakfast
went to the cafeteria of the university and we ordered two plates of spaghetti

Bella: this is rich
Taylor : if this
Bella: I saw yesterday to amuse you with
Alyson Taylor: am ... if it was a mistake the truth is that I'm looking for my other half

Bella: So I advise you to not be put
smooching with anyone, but if that girl has a boyfriend
Taylor: thanks for the advice
Narro
if I got up abruptly upset me the attitude of the
I look, it was left with mouth open my attitude
walk to the door of the cafeteria and there was the idiot
of joe as I expected to go as I expected it took me by the hand

Bella: you want?
Joe: I did something that jerk?!
Bella: So you're not interested
Joe: I heard Bella say this only because I feel sorry for you
stay away from Taylor's just another star concerned, only managed to make danio

Bella: Look you, you're not a star and lastimastes
like Joe: I'm really sorry and I would love that we were friends

Bella: and I would love to disappear
(Joe arm will take y. ..)

Girls
sorry if I wrote something short but this chapter
shed all my tears as many should know and not know
that yesterday and today all of Argentina is in mourning
I even died yesterday of my childhood I grew up with it all my childhood
I owe to her, was
my heroine when I was a kid and just yesterday tell me that nothing died not assembly as you take it for me was like a bomb I'm hurt and not
is already gone, to me is not so all my life I will remember and it was very
I Anios young 36 I can not believe if I'm shattered
as should be her parents, her husband, her children more
tiny baby is 4 years old as fuck you can you explain to a girl of 4 years old
you will not see anymore his mother, Romina was and always will be part of
any and all who remember and always said "never let it go to your little one"
I'LL NEVER FORGET! Thanks girls feel that somehow download all
but still cry Please understand I'm hurt the kiero mucho
never forget that live life every second that someday

death at some point we can hit in the back without realizing
Anios Romina was 36, married three sons Franco (10 ) Valentin (8) and Blue (4)
daughter of famous producer Gustavo Yankelevich and Cris Morena

0 comments:

Post a Comment