Friday, September 3, 2010

Ugliest Reborn Baby Doll

Chapter 69" The angel is gone "

Nick: hear the movie estubo genial!
Joe: yeah! good god that was the ... Narro

I looked rifle with eyes that
thought I was saying how good was the prince of persia

Joe: was the movie ...
Sely: mmm can not say that was the
good actress? no joe? poor thing!
womanizer you're a poor Joe: and you're a ...!
You: joe! please behave!
Joe: she started! Narro

And so was my arguments with joe and sel
fights with each day they had worse, after arguing about nonsense
Iara went in search of who was with Taylor when lower
said everyone stay in the car that only
would go look and nothing else, I realized that she
bothers me, when it comes Iara
saw me and ran into my arms, taylor only waved
Austin and his brother gave me a hug , went out with her arms asking how it went

Iara: Daddy!
Joe: hello my beautiful princess, as I was? Iara
: biiem
You: Austin said he was really good
Joe:
Sely go home: a home not at my house
Nick: if I will stay with sel going to see some movies
Joe: if xxx!
Sely: OO O / / O tell your boyfriend to shut up!
Nick: of course we will not see romantic
Joe: where is xxx!
You: shut up joe and
Sely: those of you want to see you!
You: sel! please let joe, let's leave and then go home

Narro
time had already spent a lot of
was time concert in Australia, was actually more nervous than others
in concert, it all started great, along with a
of my old friends, Miley began to sing and dance
Party in the usa, after singing a new song
Too Little Too Late, Change, Love Story, Picture to Burn, Should've Mine
and said no, people applauded like crazy, until now had not recognized
my murderer, enjoyed it, the guys came out and sang
Much Better, Poison ivy, baby Hey, Paranoid
SOS, Hold On, Fly with me , goodnight and goodbye and
World War III, as they closed the concert, I headed to my dressing room and there
I found was waiting with my picture
that I would sign, I approached him with a smile pequeninos
You: hi
?: hi
You: What is your name?
?: Jason
You: so I'll kill
Jason: I. .. I. .. like you know?
You: a few weeks ago I had a deja vu, and I saw everything, I will
die and you are the cause of my
death Jason: I do not want to do is that I love you
You: if you love me let me live, I have a family and future ahead

Jason: I ...
You: I promise not to say anything, you have not done anything
Jason Jason: I'm sorry but I can not
Narro
God drew his knife hereunto set me against the wall, I dodged each punialada
he wanted me, he was not my fan
she was sure! Intet
get rid of him wanted to kill the time when I could no longer dodge the knife
scream, scream with all my might
holding the knife in my hands and him, we were
forsejeando and was winning until I felt that
what drew me off, had I god joe saved
grabbed him and snatched the knife throwing to the ground, the police came and Big Rob
I was in a state of shock, had changed the deja vu
thank god was fine, ran to me and hugged me, asked me
sorry for not having thought it, I just cuddled all
hugged me, the news was all over the world to enact
Taylor had come to see me, she was really shocked
hug but I knew that she would have killed me not
that away from me because I did not want to leave my daughter without a father had passed 2
Anios insidente after that, Joe and I were very happy
Iara was 5 Anios was beautifully
had some beautiful large color black curls and green eyes, and was nominated for an Oscar
as best supporting actress. Joe was getting more
sexy, according to the self as well, he had 24 and 23 if I had passed
time, we were expecting our second child was 9 months just
was a kid was to be called Jacob. Today was Friday,
I had to go to find Iara garden came to my mini ban, to the
school, when I come I stop at a traffic light was recalling all our time
happy with joe, he had been my
light, my sun who follow the traffic light was in my favor,
was going when I saw a truck I'm wearing,
had been hit by a truck, everything went dark me up when I started

hearing voices?: _________ (tn), can you hear me? Dr.
I suffered an accident, we will have to give birth to your baby
save
You: Taylor, please call Taylor Swift and my husband
Doctor: If
Narro
were about me having my baby when You get
taylor: taylor tell me the truth will survive?
Tay: (crying) you have very little chance of life you
many serious injuries, but they told me it should already
have died but for some reason you stay alive
You: my baby and family, Iara!
've searched the Tay: if she is in the hallway with joe, he is desperate to enter
when delivery time
You: Taylor please take care of my family
Tay: _______ (tsn) do not say that, you'll be fine
You: do not lie, ah! Narro

The time had come, the time of delivery
joe held my hand all the time, the count of 3 bid, with all the force
had not felt pain
guess a part of me and was dying,
was drawing strength where there was give my last breath and bear down, stop
do when you hear the cry of a vernier
beautiful taylor joe entered the room talking to me but I did not hear much of what
told me I was going, I was dying
leaving everything but love, Joe started to realize
began to scream calling doctors, Taylor
approached my
You: CuII ... ... the care you need ... Sitan
Tay: I will, love you, never forget your children love you joe
and will never love me like you did ,
You: what ... is ... ... joe ... tell him ... I love
Tay: I will, I will do not leave us! PLEASE! (Crying)
You: I love you Joe
: love! Love do not let me, I can not go on without you
You: yeah ... joe cares for our children ... they will
taylor ... incredible ... mother ... so ... they
Joe: I love you
You: I ... well ... you ... you .. a. .. mo ... Taylor tells

A long beep is heard throughout the room, scream
joe like me a desperate no, she, the person
more good in the world just moving to a world
best, Joe was kneeling on the floor holding his hand
cold, doctors tried to revive her but nothing
there was no way she was dead, the angel was gone
cried the two in the waiting room
instead of joy by the arrival of the baby crying over the departure of it from my best friend
_________ (tons) ________ (ta), joe
take your hand and you take him up the face and look at the

eyes and I told him: joe, listen _________ (tn)
so would not want to see it at this point I would like you to go see your son
take care of it, as Iara they need you now must take more responsibility

Joe: but taylor she's gone, let me alone in this, my only love she

I: joe maybe I can never replace it, but I'll help you
be for you, whenever I need

She tells Joe, which I had enseniado Thus, I had
shown true love, the woman who had made me lose my head
had abandoned me to go to heaven
leaving me here with our children, surely it would be a hell
but would have to overcome, she
could never get out of my life, my body is engraved with his name the name
never forget in my life,
things had turned around 360 degrees, the weather was going
Taylor had gone to live with me helped me to raise my children, Iara
Anios and Jacob was 7 2, I thought that she would live to
hour of our death but it had come earlier
arrebatandomela but
arms as she instructed me, Taylor was becoming
in my new wife a woman who never would replace my only love
...________ (tn) will always be in my heart
present with each beat, and you'll see in the sky
loved mine ... there complete our story
forever just you and joe will be no more than 2 bodies 1 single soul
the only desire to love for life ...

Buenos my girls came to an end! this is the final, will next come up for 70 to be the epilogue narrated by joe, taylor, and Iara and Jacob his sons! Where narrate how they have grown, the comment love! I know it's an ending so unexpected but I imagine it! KIERO never forget the

0 comments:

Post a Comment