Friday, September 10, 2010

Installing Aqua Tech Filters

Cap 1 "When you look me in the eyes"

(none of Jonas are famous)
Narro
My name is Isabella but everyone tells me I have 18 Anios
Bella and just started 2nd
anions of the university, the 1st did in another.
But if as discussed in the beginning started by
serious when I met him ... on ... I was 13 and began Anios anio
the first high school and I saw him sitting alone gave me a look
with those beautiful brown eyes is hypnotized
me sit in front of him, I wanted to draw your attention
but what else could do was blonde with blue eyes and even
I had seen while The other is
drooling for me (were identical to Taylor Swift) I present
and said a simple hello, but he had tried to conquer
had no result, I was a little
used to melt the boys for me. .. but it was different
appealed to me more, however at a party hosted by the school
try to seduce him but not power, only
humiliated and mistreated me in a terrible way that
day was when I start that hatred and revenge that each day that passed to
largest
after 1 month decided to change my school ... I did not care anything
I loved him with a simple no would have stopped me
but he loved to humiliate me. Had one of his brothers
he was behind me, Nick, was nice but
Joe was much more, but I hate to say things that
idiot, now going to college in Los Angeles, a
new school, new friends, new guys, new life
. Well
with time after what I did was a girl Joe
cold and material, many would say
hollow but nice, very nice, easy
had had 25 boyfriends and Anios was only 18, all had been great but I got bored
, none filled me in if, among the
university where all students would live, was
the daughter of a famous entrepreneur, go to my room and
had two girls who I guess were my fourth

CompaƱer?: OMG! You Swift's daughter Isabella's famous businessman
Swift
Bella: yes I am but tell me Bella
?: I'm glad
Johana but tell JoJo Bella: a taste and you are?
??: I'm Alyson Aly
Bella tell me: you are my company of room?
Jojo: Yes! I love it! I heard that you know
fashion expert, right?
Bella: they look at me like I'm dressed
Aly: It is certainly expensive clothes, I'm also wealthy
but I like to dress in expensive clothes are not
JoJo: aly and do not judge, I love those clothes!
Aly: why do not you see the university so
show also know our friends
JoJo: you'll love so this is my boyfriend
Aly, and me with mine is the cutest of the University
Bella: ahh
JoJo: do not presume that it is also mine
Bella, and the prettiest of the university?
JoJo: No doubt you what you are now
Aly: Hey! I'm also pretty!
Bella: Well I see the university

Narro could tell a mile away that no one liked Alyson but I fell very well
JoJo is a very happy girl is more
looked a lot like Alice in Twilight, hell! faishonista
an elf! They showed me all
Alyson college until he found his happy boyfriend and my world stopped
she ran and climbed over it, was, that had destroyed
my pride when I was a Joe
adolecsente Jonas was here and his brothers came back
there was Nick who was the boyfriend of JoJo, and Kevin came back
only recognized me, Joe just looked at nick Alyson
and JoJo, I turned and ran to my room
GOD! could not be more cruel fate of
get in my way again
Bella them: do not leave me the hell alone!
(sono door)
Bella, who is?!
?: Isabella? Isabella opens the door please
Bella: Who is she?
?: Please open
Bella Bella, who ... (apparently) you want?!
?: Please do not treat me well, I've done to
you treat me this way?
(it's true I never did anything kevin and Nick either)
Bella: I'm sorry Kevin but not in the mood so please leave me alone

Kevin: Bella do not know why we have so much hatred,
simpre who wonder what happened to you joe
ignores me Bella: well better like Kevin
: Please tell me
Bella: okay ... I'll tell all maniana, but
not today, I am very tired and I remember your dress
I do not want either to know maniana

Kevin: ok, not remember how kind you were
Bella:
kev Kevin: nn
Bella: Well I rest
go Kevin: bye, oh and before you're too cute
Bella: I know you, bye
Narro
hated, hated, that Joe Jonas, and on top was
boyfriend to stand and not high in terms
again going to question me about why I had gone

JoJo: Bella what happened? why did you go?
Bella: I did not feel well
Aly: or maybe they are jealous
(WHAT!)
Bella: apology?! I jealous, please
not know that word, I return to you I can have any
guy behind me and your boyfriend sucks
I apologize now if I go to sleep, goodnight
JoJo JoJo: Good night Bella and apology
Aly Aly: I apologize my ass! I'm going with Joe
Narro
how it hurt that name, but was willing to
make life impossible if he had not previously been
this time Now Joe Jonas showed him any
man is at my feet, that stupid haha \u200b\u200bI
Aly jealousy in their dreams, they would never lower my barrier,
Kevin if he had done me feel special, loved
interested in my welfare, and if he was a friend JoJo
truth and if it was equal to Alice Cullen, I leaned against suenio
had a beautiful sleep until I felt
steps inside the room was 2 of
morning, entered the silly with alyson Aly

silly smile: I love you goodbye joecito (puaj!)
Joe: I love you too my
Aly Aly: I swear I love not stand the empty word perfectly describes

Joe: haha \u200b\u200bthe only person known hollow in my life
kilometers should be here or in another state
Aly: Goodbye my love!
Joe: I love you God

Narro! how I could believe him, I did not believe even half
word, the words of the wind instead
the facts are, as I did, but not
as I fall asleep while playing dumb to love it
alyson noticed that he liked to see him face
Playstation, so Joe was amused for a while,
but this time I would play with him, it would make life impossible!
This time I have the power ...

girls Well my first cap! I hope they have
liked, I felt a little bad that in the synthesis
not comment I hope to comment on your comments
are what make me keep writing this amazing novel
the kiero not forget to comment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment