Friday, September 17, 2010

Pokemon Chaos Black Mt Moon Cheat

Cap 3 "Hold on"

Aly: hi cunia and hi ...
Joe Bella Bella Bella
: Isabella Young Hemsworth for you Joe Jonas
: oo
Kev: am ... aly not leave them alone?
Aly: why!? It's my boyfriend, who? perhaps you know?
Joe: If

Aly: Well no! or mad I let her
Bella: I neglected want to be alone with him, we're going kev?
Joe: Kevin ... where do they go?
Kev: a. ..
Bella: this is not your interest

Narro Joe
stare as if a ghost had
made my task so far with kevin

hablavamos with what happened while I was not after
that comes to my room and JoJo was crying on the bed
Bella: JoJo, who happened to you? why are you crying?
JoJo: as if you're interested!
Bella: you're my friend and of course I care about your

just tell me who is to blame your tears and I go and break your face

JoJo: I'm UGLY!
Bella: And who told you this terrible lie! You are extraordinarily beautiful


JoJo: I'm next to you but a catfish
Bella: JoJo looking'll tell you a secret, you never have to lower your self-esteem

you still and always in high
although sometimes some things do not swallow, can not settle with
anything and that is not right
JoJo: You are right but now nick
melting for you Bella: I do not interested, if you want to go and shit blows
and so wake up and see what

are missing JoJo: Thanks, you're not as bad as Bella
Aly says: not me the names
JoJo: Tell me how I can be like you, as strong as if nothing

you care, but I know that you care even if you do the strong

Bella: Well first of all, enough of the good little girl,
show him a nickname that nobody tramples and ignores you and you must dress
otherwise, make them drool for you!

JoJo: Well I'll try
(among the witch)
Aly: Hey JoJo, why are you crying?! I did something decerebrada!
Bella: I did not do anything
JoJo, Aly was quiet

Aly Nick: Nick? But if Nick is an ANGEL surely was this bitch
Bella: careful what you say Alyson Aly
: or else what? hit me with your bag PRADA?!

JoJo: girls please do not fight!
Aly: Tell this idiot
(knock on the door and opened alyson)
Aly: n. .. n. .. no ... no ... can ... do it ... ... er growing. .. you! ... Taylor Lautner!
Taylor: ah ... yes hello, this Bella?
Aly: you look at it?!
Taylor: if?
Bella: Alyson leave me looking for me, hello taylor
Taylor: Hi ... this ... was wondering if you would like to go to my party welcome

this anio instructed me my
Aly: I can go!?
Taylor: I am ... of course this entire university guest
JoJo: if the entire university is invited that come to

Bella invite only?
Taylor: I ... I ... I believed I did not know

Bella: And you're right I did not know where is it?
Taylor today to 22 on campus, I hope ... the
JoJo: re beautiful note is dead for you! Aly
: aly that is not true do not lie to the silly, he would die for my

JoJo: you're with joe aly Aly
: A little fun never hurt anyone

Bella, who is the Aly
now bitch: shh! I'm going to dress to impress!
bye
JoJo: help me get dressed?
Bella: if we
Narro Alyson
I called my bitch why not looked a little

it, in the end it was silly joe
insurance was re cuckold, JoJo was re nervous I had never gone to a party and insurance
not drink alcohol while
we went elejiamos a set aly

dressed so


Aly Aly: what do you think JoJo?
JoJo: pretty good, I think something short
Aly: I call the attention of
Bella Taylor: and what will you do with Joe?

Aly:'s safe to drink and did not remember anything, bye



JoJo JoJo: not too short?
Bella: Do not you look great

Bella

Narro
With JoJo left the room and went straight to campus
where all the students there were ball gowns I
Jonas smiling face that had alyson "this idiot joe
not let go" I take advantage of that to stay for a while but with JoJo
until Taylor saw me and invited me to dance
jajaj Aly's face was dying of jealousy, JoJo danced with nick
I stopped the watch! but that idiot had to
beautiful woman at his side and not the advantage I could see how green
ponia jealousy, Joe looked at me face ... face ... question?
not understand its face ... what the hell was going on, Taylor was getting closer
me ... but I left it was approaching its
rays lips to mine ... that I do nothing! I stop?! or not?!

Well my girls please comment, but
depressed me a lot, my novel also discuss divulguenla
so I have more readers! re kiero not forget

0 comments:

Post a Comment