Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Intittlecatcher Console-web Monitor

Cap 2 "SOS"

Narro

I woke up with a lot of energy had to destroy

joe alyson and loggerhead was the only raised

began classes at 13 and ended at 19

was 9 in the morning, after bathing

me put some black tights and a dress with one sleeve

and in half of the mule, I decided to prepare

things and give me a tour of high school, gave several laps

there was not a soul I stare list

students and where there left and my luck did not change

I had played with Don Jonas, and

lucky not to his girlfriend Alyson was reading

when I felt a breath behind me I turned

to watch a young tan and muscular, but

or Taylor Lautner god was not but should not show

some feeling

Tay: hello

Bella: Hello

Tay: am ... I have never made but I'm Taylor Lautner

Bella: I know, but tell me beautiful Isabella

Tay: (with his typical smile) because this sounds familiar to me

Bella: I already know I have the name of the protagonist

which you fall

Tay: exactly and tell me how a girl so beautiful

this alone?

Bella: that is nice does not mean they always

I have to be accompanied

Tay: a pardon

Bella: all good ... come to this high school?

Tay, and see if together we

Bella: Yes, I never thought that a star come to a public high school

Tay: I like normal things, and you know you're going to

beautiful fall well

Bella: I too Taylor, bye

Tay: goodbye, hey idea what time you start

classes?

Bella: 13

Tay: thanks

Narro could not deny the if it was a chocolate

but my mind the word revenge is well marked in

the only man I can hear is Joe

walk to my room I felt a hand pull me

within a room, would

scream when I saw Kevin smile

Bella: Kevin! give me a heart attack nearly

Kevin: sorry, is to take advantage of that

boys were with their girlfriends and you told me

Bella: good excuse, I will tell you the brief joe humbled me

as kids treated me easy and I just

was in love with him, I will avenge you

Kevin

show you that I have all men

under my feet

Kevin: joe woow you did that?! is an idiot but

know revenge is bad

Bella: Kevin I'll show you what one day

been able to see his

Kevin: if you say, or lightning there are, but know

see you in class go together

Bella: I know, bye kev

Kev: we

Narro

best fix Iba because I was the only

new, because here was a secondary and all

after finishing came to this university,

put me tight jeans, a blouse with straps

purple and neck "v "and black boots

take my black bag and walk out there was only

Jojo waiting, the loggerhead was gone alyson

Jojo: hello beautiful, sorry to Alyson's gone

Bella: okay, I know that Jojo does not like me so quiet

Jojo: the truth is not why do not you fall, you are well

copada

Bella: thank you, but go to school or arrive late

Jojo: yes, know that is not stuck but today I saw

talking to Taylor Lautner, perhaps you know?

Bella: no

Jojo: woow! and I speak! cool lucky you

Bella: Jojo is a guy more, nothing else we

Jojo: clear that it is a boy but he is an actor most

very famous and desired by girls

Bella: Not by me, I love Robert Pattinson

Jojo: (sigh) I also

Narro

entered the course and Jojo and I

together we had two banks

empty out the bottom were

joe and a boy, Joe was white as paper, wise

had recognized me, all I

course

I just stared blindly go and sit next to Jojo

looking at me asking me sure that Joe

turned white, the class began I paid attention

me this in front of the class, Taylor did not stop me either

rays, my ego if that was growing, that kind

I just was literature of my favorite subjects,

left with Jojo while others saw it as

kept

joe rushed to try to leave when I left

felt like someone burned me was Kevin

Bella: Kevin!

Kevin: Bellita!

Jojo: brother-known?

Kevin: of course if we are old friends

Bella: If you are old friends, well what year kev

these?

Kevin: Well now I have 20 years so I'm going to 4th

and I'm studying law

Jojo: that's cool did not know that Bella

: in 3rd decide what career to follow it?

Kevin: If

?: Love

Kevin: here comes Nick, will be surprised to see

Bella: I think

Jojo: Nicky! Hello love

Nick: hello my life, and hello kev what is your name?

Kevin: Nick seriously? Do not you remember?

Jojo: apparently not, dear she is

Bella: Isabella Hemsworth

Nick: oo can not be!

Bella: Nicholas

much just

Nick: Bella these beautiful! Your name if you justice

Jojo: (clears throat) I'm here hello

Nick: love do not get jealous, I just want a beautiful

As my little sister (yeah right and I believe it, this beautiful)

Kevin: Well we

Bella

Nick: (alarmed) where van?

Bella: me and Kevin have things to clarify, we

bye

Narro

And all the devils take me that Nick did not want to crawl

for me, especially by Jojo I like do not want another

Enemy in 2 days newcomers to the university, and it was obvious that

He had already noticed that nick is re drooling, walk with kev

Holding hands like old friends but the university

thought that we were dating but I never though was Kevin

The last guy that is on earth, he is like my brother Kevin

: Bella, there is Joe with alyson

Bella: great I have to see the happy couple, but this time I

not list kev I'll let him trample

Kevin: Bella want to know what I think?

Bella: you think?

Kevin: let your pride aside and listen to joe insurance

He had his reasons

Bella: reasons or not hurt me and pay me the

Narro

There

approached by many the best college couple

And the most beautiful, that would end soon, but disgust came

Holding hands and kissing, sorry joe but this time

game tokens are in my favor ... it's your time to lose


comment
love them! PLEASE RELEASE
THE BLOG!
COMMENT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment