Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Canon Lens Replace Front Element

Cap 6 "Then Fall Jump"

Joe: please
Bella Bella: leave me alone
Joe: Well I wanted to ask the good! I'll be your shadow
Bella: Muerete

Vi tells Joe that she discussed with the booby Taylor Lautner,
scare me when you get up the table continues to be precipitous and headed
at the door of the cafe where I was, when
came to take her by the hand felt like an electric current through my body crossing
, and do not know why that was a nice feeling
, on second thought I'm thinking that these things me and her
llebavamos us to evil is more recently we had discussed
I was going to be your shadow now wanted to protect it seemed
strong but that inside it was as weak as a princess
glass, followed until after several insults dormitario
hill face me, I felt ... weird ... happy ... to be reunited with her
everything was different she was not as obstinanda as before, so frivolous
was different, I is leaning against the door for a while I was lifting
to go when you hear a scream from inside
not wait for her to hit me between
constetara saw kneeling on the floor taking the munieca, I saw a lot of panic as
blood on the floor
Joe: you did! Bella
: nothing was an accident I dropped the glass and I set this
lifting pieces of glass and my key this
Joe: come go to the nursing
Bella: I'm fine leave me alone
Joe: So you're never I hurt you I'm your shadow and now I take care
Narro

That gave this now wanted to do the superhero, but
okay let me help him walk rather good
he ran with me in his arms, all
students looked at us with weird face, and just before entering the nursing
taylor was there, god that idiot! Well I did it to one side without hearing your stupid questions
and entered the nursing closing the door in their noses stuck

Nurse: But that happened to you? Bella
: accident
Joe: You can cure it?
Nurse: clear you'll have to make some stitches
tells Joe
The nurse will numb the arm and began his work I
not let go I felt comfortable, she looked somewhat pained when
had already come through the door over my angry
alleged girlfriend got me the horns with the first thought that crossed
Aly: I want to say you do here with this bitch!
Joe: Head Alyson Aly
well to it, and tricked you!
Bella: Look asshole I did not ask him to come, came by itself, and
I do not miss the connection, I'm going
Narra Joe
I could do nothing but try to hold alyson
I take the hand, was more than angry with her
Aly: Listen to me joe, I'm your girlfriend she is not one, not
want all the university say that I am a horned terrible!
Joe: and what about me?! I am already tired of me saying
walk you lay down with anyone who crosses you, oh you yesterday
comistes to booby
Aly Taylor Lautner: am ... am ... I told you that bitch right?
Joe: She did not say anything! Aly
: is clear, but you know that Joe avenge me, and if not it just became clear

Joe: Do not mess with it
Aly: why protect her so much! Recently the know!!
Joe: why and knew her since we were vernier
Aly: clear and now wants to be with you, because you know never let

Joe: I do not need it and I hate ... I always did love her
though she never knew
Aly: and make it more
Narro
God my tears started falling down my cheeks joe ...
joe ... I loved ... and never told me ... god that confusion, I went out there running
, since he told me, my youth was in love with him
I sat on my bed thinking to do
joe joe joe ... you ... I do

Well girls I hope you liked kisses
COMMENT!


0 comments:

Post a Comment