Friday, October 15, 2010

How To Defeat Kingdom In Mount And Blade

Much the same


Hello!


Just to not go away so is this post. The truth is that I'm still full time mom Leo and Sam, the first you can imagine covering most of my energy for the moment, it is in the crawling stage and I want to give one another little step.


We are home trying to follow some issues of attachment parenting, which can, because I have a daughter encarrerada in their education, will be difficult to change the chip, so to speak. The truth is that we try to educate children with love and respect, that's the main thing.


There are many days when I wake up, see Leo's face and I keep thanking God for the great blessing to have him. It has been 10 months and I look in the mirror haggard, tired but very happy.


I leave you a big hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment