Saturday, October 16, 2010

Desmume Room Pokemon Heart Gold

Cap 9 "Forever and Always"

Bella: Joe?
Joe: We need to talk
Bella: because I do not want to talk to you
Joe: Well, I
Narro
What happened to joe's head when he interrupted the dance

taylor drag me to some people clear of
even with her hands on my waist

Bella: either you want to talk?
Joe: about us
Bella: there is nothing between us, Joe, you're a person
not stand that and you do not put up with me so goodbye

Joe: I never told you not to stand
Bella: If you've done as a child
Joe: this is the last beautiful, why not let it go?

Bella: that's part of my
Joe: Fine I do not hate you, I was an idiot when I was a child
Bella: we agree on something

Joe: take advantage and I never knew but now I realize
that were always part of my life, I say ignore the fact that I love you


Narro had already heard a saying that about my
alyson but still left me in shock and had to decide
Bella: I'm sorry but it is very
joe
Joe: It is never late for anything better late than never
Bella: Joe
is useless: it is not so beautiful as you conquer the last thing you need to


do in my life Bella makes no nothing about Aly
joe grant me this dance?

Joe: em ...
Bella:
quiet dance
Narro
I left, did not bother me that joe fight even a little
by me as I did for him, had been 6 months and even joe
coquistarme still doing things for, I just
focused on college classes and did not go much at parties

alyson if I really was making life impossible and when
fought not filled my head with
joe bad things that probably half of it was pure lies, we had
2 months of classes and ended the year going to happen to me 3 years and had decided
race music and acting, as JoJo jonas
Alyson and was Professor

Saturday: good guys and we still have 8 Saturday we are not
until next year course for those who follow the race so today
I sing songs in English
couples makes a man and a woman, see JoJo with Nick, Alyson Taylor and Bella with Joe
either JoJo and Nick began
Narro
After he sang all quedavamos just joe and I

the professor chose the song "Our Love"

Joe: "I accept that you're not, I will not mourn you want to forget
write this song is my farewell, my last goodbye, I do not
know whether to be happy in my pain is so deep you miss, you
sing. All my life will not forget you "

Bella:" But I'm here and come back for you ... for if be together "
Joe:" There can be you're here "

Bella & Joe:" I've heard when you speak!
Whatever happens I'll be with you, just in your eyes I find my destiny, love
OUR LOVE! Follow my hand in the same way you are
the person that gives meaning to love, our love! "

Joe:" I can tell you that I see the sun shining in your eyes and my heart
"
Bella:" I can tell you and tell me again that I'll always

ohhhohh! "
Joe:" Smile "
Bella:" Smile "
Joe:" Sight "

Bella:" Sight "
Joe:" And wait every moment "
Bella & Joe: "To get back together"
Joe: "But today we are here"
Bella & Joe: "I've heard when I speak of tiiii!
Whatever happens I'll be with you only in your eyes I find my destination

love, our love! Keep my hand in the same way
you are the person that gives meaning to love, our love! "
Joe:" Smile "

Bella:" Smile "
Joe:" Sight "
Bella" sigh "
Joe:" And wait every moment "
Bella & Joe:" To get back to together "
Joe:" But today we are here "
Bella & Joe:" I've heard when I speak of tiiii! Whatever happens I

you'll find only in your eyes my destiny
love, Our Amooooooooooooorrrrrr! "

Joe:" Love "
Bella:" Love "
Joe: "Our love"
Bella: "Our love"
(Sono guitar)
Joe & Bella: "For love! Our Love"
All: bravoooo! excellent!

Professor: here no doubt there will be very successful! And get ready
that there is now a singing contest, please do not forget to register

the winner will receive a bonus of $ 1,000,000
All: woow

Teacher: I know a lot of money, and you can begin his musical career

Aly: teacher and those who do not need the money but if the race as do bone
I do not need that kind of money that I have it

Professor: for no contests, and seeks a label that can
make a contract, we are good
Joe sang beautiful
Bella: thank you too

JoJo: Let bells
Nick: where to go?
JoJo: we will purchase the mall and then walk
no wonder there


JoJo

Bella

JoJo: woow always so simple you look beautiful
beautiful Bella: Well let's go shopping!
JoJo: Yeah! Inscribistes you hear and what the competition
Bella: Yes, and you?
JoJo: I want to be clear someone bells, Bella
a great singer, and that you will be, I also want to be a country singer JoJo
: country?
Bella: If
JoJo: either country princess time doing what girls like to shop

Nick
While the boys: the girls went to buy
Joe: Yes, I'm so in love with beautiful, do not understand as I was an idiot
not realize how important she is to me
"?: sorry

Well girls I hope you liked the chap! Besos
COMMENT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment