Friday, October 8, 2010

How To Keep Otters Outboat

Ch 7 "When I look at you"

God, God was so nervous, so desperate, is not supposed to do
I hate joe and now I say "supposedly" because I feel weird
a part of me that celebrates I loved

joe and the other wants to kill him for all these Anios of suffering, my soul
wound, but my heart safely in his hands as he was always
, dry my tears did not want to see me so, take a
shower, I fixed my wound was horrible but I would start to heal
dressed like this:

Obviously with a shiny white coat to cover my wound
Today was Saturday and during the 15 to 17 had singing lessons
was more or less a college that was part of the singing and acting
to continue these courses would fulfill both and I'd still suenio
my acting and singing, it was already 14:58
I had to hurry or be late, arrive on time I sat next to JoJo, and beside him was calibrated
Alyson looking at me with hate I just ignore it
Teacher: The song played good today next class will be acting, well ...
you must be the new Hemsworth
Isabella Bella Bella only
Professor: Bella While we do not sing anything?
Bella: amm ... Alyson
: we beautiful or you're afraid?
Bella wrote it ok sing a hace poco...se llama Crazier
Crazier by Taylor Swift
I never gone with the wind
Just let it flow
Let it take me where it wants to go
Till you open the door there's so much more
I've never seen if before
I was trying to fly but i couldn't find wings
You came along and you changed everything

You lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around
you make me crazier, crazier
Feels like i'm falling And i
Lost in your eyes
you make me crazier, crazier, crazier

I watched from a distance as you
made life your own
Every sky was your kind of blue
And I wanted to know how that would feel
And you made it so real

You showed me something that I couldn't see
You opened my eyes and you made me believe

You lift my feet off the ground
you spin me around
you make me crazier, crazier
Feels like im falling And i
lost in your eyes
you make me crazier, crazier, crazier
Oh-oooh

Baby you showed me what living is for
I don't want to hide anymore
Oh-ooooh

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
you make me crazier, crazier
Feels like im falling
And I lost in your eyes
you make me crazier, crazier, crazier
Crazier
Crazier

Teacher: Ms. woow. Hemsworth amazes me is a great talent
Bella: thank you very much Professor
Teacher: you will continue to race?
Bella: singing and acting
Professor: be a great singer and the kind that comes
if we show also has a talent for acting
Bella: Thanks
JoJo: woow I did not know you sing so
Bella: thank you very much to JoJo alyson going to let you move?
Aly: you did well for a beginner
JoJo: for whom was dedicated the song? Bella
: nobody in particular (lying)
Nick: hello girls
JoJo: hello love song dressed as Bella?
Nick: He did great
Joe: hello ... girls
Professor: Johana deleitanos your voice
JoJo: it's my turn, wish me luck
Joe, Nick, Bella and Aly: luck
(rang the bell to go)
Teacher: Johanna will be sorry for the next
JoJo: if saved by the bell
All: ajajjajajaja
Bella insurance
sing great Nick: Obviously, so does my girlfriend is the best
Aly: hear today is a holiday in the alcoholic beverages not
campus today
no Joe: cool Nick
: if today we have such beautiful voices concert
not break glass so
Joe: If girls do not miss (watching you)
Nick: if you please, we will notify kevin, now at 20
Aly: well bye see
there JoJo: I'll be there love, I love you (they were kissing)
Joe: am ... How's your arm? Bella
(somewhat dry) well, um ... thanks, bye

Narro is not that bad but I felt somewhat uncomfortable with their presence
hear me calling me just follow behind
long I ran JoJo which also ignore the questions,
between the bedroom she looked at me and made me many questions
Bella: Please let me
JoJo JoJo: no answer until I
Bella: ok one at a time
JoJo: that there is or was between you and joe? Bella
: nothing, I was never anything of ninia i was in love with him but that step

JoJo: I do not think the same joe is very different since you came
and I found out that ended with Alyson, and I know the song you wrote
is for it or not?
Bella: I will not lie if it is for I wrote it when I was 14
JoJo:
is beautiful?: WHAT DID YOU KNOW !!!!!

Well sorry for taking my girls is that no
thought they liked the novel but I see that if its 4 grax x
comments above, so I hope you continue to have enjoyed the re KIERO
YOU are the I do follow!
I hope you liked it! COMMENT! and fis pass my nick nove
THANK FROM SI

0 comments:

Post a Comment