Monday, October 11, 2010

Many Wireless Connections Can Router Handle

Cap 8 "Heart and Soul"

Bella: kevin please stop screaming!
Kev: I knew my brother liked you before but you still love even
!
JoJo: I like joe? for serious?

Bella: I do not know I'm a bit confused, I liked when I was younger I
but now I'm so confused
JoJo: I think you're always confused
Kev: nn! I can not believe joe hope uu do something about

Bella: NO! I do not want to do anything I'm alright now, love as
'm so not, of course today there's a party on campus at 20
Kev: if nick and me and I notice you I am preparing 19:47
are
JoJo: Well KEVIN LONG!

Bella: and not a word
Kev: ok, I see you there!
JoJo: Miss ok now get ready because if you alyson
will make life impossible for the entire campus knows that ended with her joe
and treatment as a prostitute
Bella: I did not cause it, achieving it by herself so I ask for
please do not blame me that made
JoJo: I do not blame indeed you are innocent but blamed
alyson

other least it never accepts the blame
Bella: because I do not care, are going to get more beautiful than
We
JoJo: ok
Narro
God what I hate most about me is my side of confusion, always

not 'm confused which way to go but I always try
something, JoJo and I knew I was confused about joe

JoJo



JoJo Bella: oh beautiful I do not understand how you do
Bella: that thing?
JoJo: do not have a trace of makeup just a small outlined
and you look perfect, and I'm a mess
Bella: this is not true you look great, are we
party started about 20 minutes ago
JoJo: ok
Narro
With JoJo we were clinging affection we had done enough
between us, we barely started
kids play, loved to sing his dream of being singers sang
Heart and soul
http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvCXQ5B-Ztk
All: wooooww! Excellent
JoJo: amazing love!
Nick: you like me?
JoJo: It was really amazing is successful
Kev: if we have it
Joe: you looked like you Bella?
Bella was well
Nick: woow love these beautiful
JoJo: thanks beautiful has helped me a great gift of beauty
Aly: I have it I also
Joe: You are also amazing
beautiful Bella as Taylor
say: be
Aly: hi tay
Taylor: beautiful can dance? Bella
: clear

joe tells Bella was really beautiful, I had an incredible
and tonight you looked so cute, fresh, simple, beautiful
I was really falling for her, this was real was not a great dream and came
lautner the asshole stole it and I would stay but this is not so
came and hug me
kev Joe: you and with you?
Kev: joe if you keep looking you will drool, oops too late and you dropped

Joe: haha \u200b\u200bvery funny
Kev: Admit you like
joe Joe: If I like
Kev: woow supported by very fast , I thought you'd give me
laps Joe: Well, you see that no, I love
Kev: because you do something or taylor will steal the
Joe: Joe tells
clear
I walked slowly toward the two who was dancing to a song
moved, she was a goddess, dancing excellent, and I like a fucking pervert
watch God did not know the "with carp" I said a little
permission and take in the waist, she was shocked
take her to one side of the campus something to dance section
and speak freely without being enterrumpidos

My girls this was published today 12/10 I've been writing since
days ago but recent public kissing the love today! COMMENT
and go through my nick nove

0 comments:

Post a Comment