Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ballerinas Ankle Problems

Cap 11 "Complicated"

Host: and the second place winner is ... Isabella Swan!
Bella: what?
JoJo: Congratulations you gained Bella
Host: come here
Isabella Bella: amm ... thanks
Host, nothing a photo?, Well thanks, and the winner or winner's
Johana!
JoJo: win! Aly
or my God, this is a trap! Who sobornastes JoJo!

Bella: she did not bribe anyone, won on its own merits
Aly: yeah right
Narro
Me and JoJo were very happy although I
I really did not care because the money did not need it donate Insurance
to a place that really needs it as a soup kitchen for children

, JoJo still could not believe he talked about his musical career and his dream
he was doing was to be the new princess of pop
, I would continue my career on what I really liked
succeed in my career and about my emotional state
good joe was a big problem, we were getting going when we

detienene the host Host: boys have a special talent in you 6
but 2 have already won something everyone deserves a chance so
all may start a musical career that will have many successes

All: Thanks!
Host: OK tomorrow at 12:30 am come bye
Aly: great now you if I become famous I will not be her friend

in life, bye
JoJo: You know I never realized egocentric what is
Joe: Chocolate by Nick
news: this really crazy
Kev: Well, now we're going to college I have wanted to sleep
Narro
we went to college almost exhausted
was going to my room when joe took my hand
Bella: I'm tired
joe Joe: I know we're all tired
Bella
then go to bed Joe: Do not say anything without

Bella: what?
Joe: Close your eyes
Bella: well

Narro almost closed my eyes I would fall asleep there
standing in front of a man who loved me,
was about to open my eyes when I felt warm lips on mine
joe's lips were not sure if it was for me or

momentum but I follow the kiss, his tongue wanted to make way for my mouth but I stopped

Bella: joe, please, that I'm ... so confused that I'd better go

Joe: well ... I love you, do not forget, I will replace the last, I promise
Narro
left with his promise that promised a good future, joe was good was not
as bad as I thought and my Revenge?
to where he had gone all that anger, hatred, revenge, had all disappeared by the
new feeling that was raging in my heart and my head
that at any moment to burst by
much confusion of not knowing which way to go, definitely
had to think everything was going so that all this happened so fast

in the blink of an eye I was madly in love
of my enemy my sweet enemy, my Joe, I remain deeply asleep after
try to think what to do, I woke up very tired
still was not very restful was 10 am so chooses
sleep a little longer, I was asleep, well that
think that someone was stroking his face, opened my eyes
believe it was joe, but not startle me
Bella Taylor Taylor are you doing here?!
Taylor for my sleeping beauty woke as no control alyson
me do
Bella: aja good and you did it long
Taylor: I do not want to go

Joe: but she does want you to leave Bella
: joe
Tay: mia bella then we
Joe:
Tay is not yours, nor yours
Joe: So
'll see Bella: I hear here, let me listen to wake up in peace

alone, needs fixing, so adios! Narro

Facts pushed them both, need to change, stretch
and make a lot of things, I went for a swim today we would have the
interview, the interview time is at 12! and are
11:40 am I have 20 minutes, then I bathe me dressed like this:

Take
I left my purse and my encounter with the other
Aly: silly girl dresses and when we have 10 minutes!
Bella: I'm sorry
(We were already in the car on the way)
Joe: quiet bells arrive in time

Narro was very focused on my song, one that had long ago
Jump Then Fall "was remembering the melody
We arrived and entered the theater, it was really huge first
as usual diva Alyson began singing one of his songs
not pay much attention, then I sing Baby its you JoJo
beautiful song, and the kids sang SOS and jump Then I
fall finished singing and everyone applauded
Host: amazing country style that is unique, I like have a great future
my beautiful Isabella
Aly: I also I have it?
Host: unfortunately you're the one that has little talent these somewhat backward

Aly: you know nothing I long
Host: and for the others and got them to record labels and producers
All: thanks
Joe: you jajaa alyson saw the face
Kev: JoJo
god funny: if even poor
Tay:
bells hello Joe: are you doing here?!
Bella: Not again guys Narro

And so began the same fight for every day following
was already in the last class from here on out we were going to separate
many people as the jonas, jojo, aly, taylor
and I were going to follow the music and performances, we had gone together
rental hawaii we were lying there with JoJo
taking sun on the beach when ...

Well my girls I hope they have enjoyed
COMMENT!
BESOSSSSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment