Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cost Of Building Mini Sand Rail

Cap 10 "Our Love"

Kevin: Look who I found peeking!
"?: Let go moron!
Joe: you know it's rude to spy on people

"?: Listen to me she will be mine jonas
Joe: it will be clear that I fight for it lautner

Tay: thou shalt lose Jonas
Nick: kev and out of here I do not want to bear, and give him a good beating

Kev: jefecito the order, we refuse

Tay: take away your hands off me!
Nick: joe is an idiot, but beware is a good opponent
Bella is cute and he is considered a
bombon Joe: yes but I also
Nick: Do not let your guard down, or is a message from me beautiful little girl

From: JoJo (L)
To: Nick

Amooorr we could come to find is that my truck will not start
not understand what happens and
compramoos many things we can not come by bus (please look for us XD

Joe: I'll go with you

Nick: of course sir love
Joe: While you

nn Bella: oohh jojo had known that would happen would not have been

JoJo: You know that I did not know what would happen this
Bella: I'm sorry you are right is just not want to bother


nick you and JoJo: I do not know

Bella: Maybe to him if he knows
JoJo: I know, he's not so

Bella: Well, thank you the most
JoJo JoJo: Narro
know
We were sitting on a bench in the mall waiting
to nick pick us up, came around 30 minutes, was
to climb when I felt a hand on my waist almost squealed when I
realized it was Joe, I gave a couple of blows to his chest and arms
was really upset that he could not scare me so

Joe: Do not hit me! Bella
: silly almost give me a heart attack

Joe: sorry, if you die I also
Nick: are pathetic
JoJo: Love does not interrupt your romantic moment
Bella: you are wrong No time Jojo

romantic Joe: Even
Bella: I'm tired can we go
tells Joe
is true almost scared So I could kill, but it was funny
his hands on my chest made me so happy
arrived at the university, they walked while we were going after
them with their bags shopping, we got to her bedroom was

alyson taylor talking entertainingly with
obviously we just shut up
Tay: hello beautiful
Bella: Hi ho ..
Jojo: you can know you do in our room? I

sign an autograph
Nick & Joe & Bella: OO!
Tay: Nick
clear: she does not want it, let's go
Jojo, but my room
Nick: Now you coming to mine until a certain person

Tay
out of here: They do not, I'm going to us see beautiful Bella

Joe: Get out of here
Bella: joe does not need to try so taylor
Nick: Fine you do not know what a rat
Kev: I found yesterday spying exact
Jojo: and I loved him, is a espion!

Joe: I'll make you anything but I think a good person

Bella: I need not care, because now if they do not want to sleep

Aly annoying, because to me if I'm upset that no I want to sleep and not turn out the light

Jojo: aly no need to turn it off is buy some glasses beautiful

dark fabric
Aly: I hate them! Alyson

Narro was nothing more than just jealous, it always was because all his life
raised an only child so it is common to have that
affection, I was 2 years younger brother Austin, someone always amazing

overprotective with me because it was her only sister
left me asleep, and so time went by, nothing changed except
part of Taylor
We were trying to conquer the week of competition we had to dress smart
anyway Alyson had to endure because she is very competitive and wanted to earn


Aly
are singing "Two Stars"


JoJo singing "Too little too late"

Bella
to sing my song written by me and alyson patented if
would steal it "Mine"
The boys sang "Please Be Mine"
were all eagerly awaiting the vote all wanted to win more alyson

Professor: guys did amazing but only 1 of you won

Aly: teacher know who will win, obviously I
Professor: just alyson
Host: Well tell prizes 2nd place
win a bonus of $ 1000 and won 1st 1,000,000 dollars and may
began his recording career
All: aaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Host: and the winner, ess ...!

Well I hope you liked chapter
I love to read my novel! the kiero COMMENT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment